Dry weather, dusty stables, lack of exercise. These factors combine to rob a horse's hoofs of moisture, leaving them hard and brittle; susceptible to cracks, injury and disease, unable to regenerate quickly because of slowed growth.
Rain Maker can protect your horse's hoofs from these damaging conditions. Like a rainy day, Rain Maker leaves hoofs with a healthy balance of moisture. It's an advanced hoof dressing that helps restore and condition damaged hoofs, so they can absorb the stresses and shocks of daily life with ease.
- Humectants in Glycerine attract moisture to hoof Fatty Acid Esters absorb and carry moisture deep within the hoof
- Rosins and Petrolatum help retain hoof moisture
- Aloe Vera Oil penetrates deep to help keep hoofs healthy-looking
- Lanolin provides emollient action
- Pine Tar enhances color, texture, sheen
Neatsfoot Oil, White Petrolatum, Pine Tar, Lanolin, Aloe Vera Oil, Glycerine, Hydrolized Animal Protein
32 oz metal can with handy brush cap top