Rhino's unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath. Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to polyester, the most widely used turnout material. Inside, lining is shine enhancing with thermobonded fibrefill for longer lasting heat retention. Leg arches and cross surcingles as standard.
Horseware's Patented Front Leg Arch allows freedom of forward motion as it prevents extra fabric from gathering around your horse's legs as he moves.
- Waterproof and Breathable
- 1000 Denier Polypropylene Outer Shell
- Surefit Neck Design
- Patented Front Leg Arches & Belly Surcingles
- Tail Strap
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Compatible with the Horseware Liner System
- Removable Matching Hood Included
(Names and descriptions are in American Standard English, product names and descriptions may vary due to wording/dialect. e.g. British English, Irish)