Integrated bottom technology system combining:
A. Open-cell PU footbed provides maximum comfort and rebound and reduces heat buildup, keeping your foot dry and comfortable in most rigorous conditions.
B. Our patented Y-shaped composite truss shank promotes forward momentum stability at heel strike to mid gait.
C. A full length TPE midsole provides superior cushioning. The anatomically designed forefoot flex channels aid in the ease of flexion.
D. Full length TPU chassis is designed to promote enhanced stability throughout the gait cycle.
E. Ariat's signature Duratread sole compound delivers maximum wear resistance, and a new anatomical forefoot design promotes even greater flexibility, for the longest-wearing, most comfortable boot on the market.
- European Calf combined with stretch mesh upper provides supple and contoured fit
- Overlasted construction for sleek silhouette and enhanced durability
- Oiled leather inner calf for increased grip
- Leather lined
- Full length contoured front zipper with keeper
- Reinforced Tec Tuff Heel counter for increased durability
- Spur Cradle offers center lock-in spur security as well as providing different spur height options