This boot features:
- The industrial strength rubber outsole with Positive Stirrup Traction (PST) provides grip and a close contact feel with the stirrup. A dimpled surface under the insole and a breathable air mesh tongue promote air circulation to keep your feet feeling dry.
- Panels in the sole provide support for the sides and bottom of the foot. Self-sealing YKK aquaguard zipper with Dublin’s proprietary pull, seals out dirt and mud.
- Dublin’s integrated spur rest allows for spur control.
- Leather lining at the top of the boot provides comfort and breathability.
- Ortholite proprietary, advanced formula footbed has shape retention to provide long-lasting cushioning. It’s breathable for internal air circulation, and has a moisture-wicking formula that moves perspiration away from the skin to keep the foot feeling dry.
- Ortholite foam is durable and abrasion-resistant for long wear. A patented biocide in the foam resists fungi, bacteria, and odors.
Ortholite sock liners can be machine washed and dried.
To build a truly unique product range, Dublin put together a team of talented people including a fashion designer, a podiatrist and an industrial designer with over 25 years of experience in the USA and Europe designing for iconic brands. "It’s more than how it feels on, it’s about how it makes you feel when you’re wearing them. With the collision of Fashion and Function, the new Dublin boots are perfect for passionately daring people."